Be a MISTAG
What started as an idea and was backed by a desire to help people with mental health illness express themselves in safe format, grew and continues to grow beyond the capabilities of one person.
It is only natural, since the discussion about mental illness and breaking the stigma around the subject is a concern for so many people all over the world.
You too can join the Mistag Project and here are some ways you can do it:
- Are you someone with a mental illness experience? Does someone in your family or friends have an experience with a mental illness. Connect with us and share your story.
- Join the conversation on Mistag Facebook Group.
- Share on social media the news about the project and the work that has been done so far.
- Volunteer – you may know how to edit videos, do social media management, do graphic design, connect with organisations and institutions in search for support, or any skill that can be useful for developing the project.
- Donate. Every and any amount is useful. The donations will be used to keep the project growing. Make new interviews, film and edit the interview videos, create campaigns to raise awareness on social media platforms and more.